The Annual Meeting of the members of Columbus Historical Preservation Trust will be held on Wednesday, June 30, 2021, as provided in Article IX of the Bylaws of the organization.
All matters pertinent to the organization will be discussed. New directors will be elected, and proposed changes to the Bylaws will be discussed and a vote on their acceptance held. Immediately following the Annual Meeting, the Board of Directors will meet to elect officers and to conduct the regular monthly meeting.
- Call to Order and Welcome
- Approval of Minutes from 2019 Annual Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report – Charlotte Tilotta
- President’s Report – Ester Chandler
- Bylaw Committee – Charlotte Tilotta
- Vote on Proposed Bylaw Changes (View proposed changes.)
- Nominating Committee Report – Doris Klaus
- Election of Directors
- General Discussion of CHPT from attendees
Following the annual meeting, the Board of Directors will meet to conduct the regular monthly meeting and to elect officers.